We will be very happy to meeting you on our booth 5H39 / hall 5.1, from 15 to 17 february, at the PCHI in Guangzhou.
Come and find out more about the following natural extracts:
• For more than 150 years, lavender has been distilled and its essential oil has influenced the history of perfumery
• The essential oil of lavender is used in cosmetics, aromatherapy and fine perfumery. Its Bulgarian typicity is given by its green herbaceous smell, fresh, offering in its evolution very soft, hay-like, slightly honeyed and very clean effects.
• Biolandes has its own fields based in Bulgaria to produce this essential oil of lavender.
• Rosa damascena is the most widely used rose variety in perfumery.
• The rose is an emblematic flower of romanticism. This can be felt through the delicate, oriental effects of opulence and femininity that this damask rose absolute brings to compositions. It reveals fruity, musky and spicy aspects reflecting a luxurious signature. Rose absolute is particularly recommended in combination with floral accords and eaux de parfums.
• The rose lends sweetness and sensuality to perfumes, making it one of the most famous raw materials in perfumery. From oriental to floral, the rose is used in all types of perfumes. Damask rose water concentrate provides the same effect as rose essence in personal care products or fine perfumery.
• 1kg of concentrated water, easy to transport, can reconstitute 5 tons of hydrolate.
• To produce this concentrated damask rose water, Biolandes, a producer of natural extracts, has its own rose fields and manufacturing units in Turkey and Bulgaria.
• Ylang ylang, native to the Philippines, is a fragrant flower from a tropical tree, mainly grown in Madagascar and the Comoros Islands.
• The complete essential oil of ylang-ylang, used in cosmetics, personal care products and perfumery, gives all the aspects of this fragrant flower: fruity odors evoking banana in the top notes, opulence in the heart note, and harmony with smoky effects and persistence in the base.
• Biolandes, producer of natural extracts, grows the flower on its certified organic farms in Madagascar to offer this complete organic essential oil of ylang-ylang.
• After cutting the trunk of several species of Boswellia, a small tree native to North Africa and Southern Arabia, a gum resin called “Olibanum” is formed.
• Olibanum is used as an ingredient in many perfumery accords. This essential oil of Olibanum brings marvelous lemony aspect that create an appealing fresh quality in top notes. It then progresses through the more characteristic odors of the gum: more oriental and mystical, it also emanates spicy, ambery notes. It is suitable for all types of perfumery accords.
• Biolandes, producer of natural extracts, works with Boswellia carterii harvested in northern Somalia.
Browse our catalogue to discover our full range.