Visit us Booth D10E to discover a selection of our natural extracts for cosmetics and perfumery.
Ylang complete essential oil
- Native to the Philippines, ylang is the fragrant flower of a tropical tree grown mainly in the Comoros Islands and Madagascar.
- The blossoms are picked every morning and steam-distilled that same day to preserve the fragrance.
Roman Chamomille essential oil
- Biolandes grows Roman chamomile at its organic farm in Khemisset, Morocco.
- After the fresh flowers are picked in the summer, they are distilled immediately in order to ensure products of the finest quality.
Rose water concentrate
- Rosa damascena is the most widely used rose variety in perfumery.
- Biolandes has its own rose fields and production units in Bulgaria, as well as a dedicated unit in Turkey.
Browse our catalogue to discover our full range.